Full Circle is the only comprehensive, long-term bereavement center in Central Virginia. We are an independent 501c(3) nonprofit whose mission is to provide comprehensive, professional grief support for children, adults, families, and communities. Families come to Full Circle from throughout Central Virginia in order to access our groups, all free of charge to participants.
Full Circle operates solely from the generosity of individuals, partner organizations, local businesses, and foundations. We do not receive any government funding.
1. Financial Donations
You can donate with PayPal, Credit Card, or Debit Card by clicking the Donate button below.
You may set up a Monthly Donation by clicking the Donate button and selecting “Make this a Monthly Donation” or by emailing Melanie@fullcirclegc.org.
To make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one, please include their name in the “Write a Note” field.
You can make a donation by Check and mail to:
Full Circle, 10611 Patterson Ave., Bldg 201, Richmond, VA 23238.
Donating by transferring Shares of Stock can be processed by emailing email@example.com.
Your Money Helps!
- $500 enables one (1) child to attend an 8-week family group, led by professional counselors. Includes dinner, family activity, and long-term support
- $300 allows one (1) child at a school or partner organization to participate in an 8-week grief group facilitated by a counseling professional
- $200 purchases all art supplies for an 8-week Hands On Healing group
- $100 purchases scrap-booking supplies for four (4) children to create a memory book
- $50 covers the costs of printing 10 Bereavement Resource Manuals, an educational tool for families and professionals outlining the grieving process and local community resources that provides support
2. Circle of Giving
Circle of Giving is a holiday gift drive with a focus on growing our resource library and supplying our therapists with additional crafts and activities. These items benefit the children and adults Full Circle serves and can be invaluable throughout their grief journey.
Please visit our Amazon Wish List to see the items we know could benefit those we serve. And for your convenience, they can ship directly to us – but we sure would like to know who generously donated them so please fill out the “gift option”.
Please consider supporting those grieving in our community through this program.
3. Mission Possible
Also, check out our Mission Possible fundraisers like lemonade stands and other fun events, and support our families and clients while teaching children about giving and sharing. Click here for details.
Questions? Call 804.912.2947
Full Circle has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. To see Full Circle’s complete GuideStar/GiveRichmond portrait, click here.