Give LOCAL. Support LOCAL.
Full Circle operates solely from the generosity of individuals, partner organizations, local businesses and foundations. We DO NOT receive any government funding.
Will you help us reach our goal of selling 200 Full Circle shirts? Support Full Circle and purchase t-shirts for the whole family! Money from this fundraiser will ensure that 30 adults will have the opportunity to work with a master’s level therapist or counselor in our loss-specific groups that begin in May and June.
There are options for everyone in these high quality shirts and will help spread the word throughout the RVA community.
Our largest fundraiser of the year, the Annual Live Your Dash Luncheon, was postponed due to COVID-19 and we are asking for your help to bridge the gap in that funding so that we can continue offering much-needed programs and services to the RVA community. Your gift matters.
Thank you for helping us reach our goal! We raised over $6,000 to help bridge the gap in funding and support our Spring & Summer grief programs.
Your gift will go towards the following:
- Grief Support
- Our previously scheduled groups (Overdose Loss, Suicide Loss, Perinatal Loss and Hands On Healing) will continue for the Spring and will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
- We will continue providing crisis support and case management to all current participants, and bereavement consultations, via phone or Telehealth appointments.
- Individual Counseling
- Our licensed therapists will continue conducting individual counseling appointments via Telehealth.
- We are accepting NEW clients and expanding our services to underserved areas in the state of Virginia.
- Grief Education
- We will continue offering monthly grief education programs through Zoom.
- Our website and social media platforms will consistently be updated with helpful resources and educational materials.
- Preparation for the Future
- We are creating a community response plan in the event RVA experiences widespread loss due to COVID-19.
- We are expanding our virtual educational programs to support the mental health needs of our community.
To support us financially:
- Make a one-time donate with PayPal, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Set up a recurring, Monthly Donation by clicking the DONATE button and selecting “Make this a Monthly Donation” or by emailing our Financial Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Please include the name of your loved one in the “Write a Note” field.
- Donate by transferrring Shares of Stock can be processed by emailing our Financial Coordinator email@example.com.
You can also mail a check to:
Full Circle Grief Center
10611 Patterson Avenue, Building 201
Richmond, VA 23238
Full Circle is the only comprehensive, long-term bereavement center in Central Virginia. We are an independent 501c(3) nonprofit whose mission is to provide comprehensive, professional grief support for children, adults, families, and communities. Families come to Full Circle from throughout Central Virginia in order to access our groups.